MONTRAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Oct. 22, 2013) – The directors of SIRIOS RESOURCES INC. (TSX VENTURE:SOI) are pleased to report that, like the first drill hole, visible gold has also been observed in the second one (#2013-10) of the drilling campaign in progress on the gold Cheechoo project, James Bay, Opinaca area, Quebec. Gold specks have been located at four different depths in this hole: 1 speck at 32 m; 9 specks at 141m; 6 specks at 142.5m and around 5 specks at 216m. The 2013-10 drill hole is located in the south-west extent of the gold zone intersected in hole #01 drilled in 2012 (Ref. to the press release of February 12, 2013). It has reached its final length of 300 meters and is made up entirely of silicified tonalite (granitic rock) mineralized with very low amount of sulfides (arsenopyrite and pyrrhotite).

Photograph of one of the visible gold specks at 142.5m in hole 2013-10 is available on the following link:



Hole 2013-10 was drilled south-westward (235°) with a dip of 45 °. It is located at Nad 83 UTM 18 U 438626E 5830252N. The drilling of the third hole (#2013-11) has started. It has reached a depth of 57 meters and its total expected depth is 150 meters. It is located at Nad 83 UTM 18 U 438790E 5830366N and is being drilled south-westward (235°) with a dip of 45 °.

Sirios presently holds 45% interest in the Cheechoo project and is in the process of acquiring the remaining 55% held by Golden Valley Mines Ltd (TSX VENTURE:GZZ), as described in the 9 April, 2013 and 19 June, 2013 press releases.

This press release was prepared by Dominique Doucet, P. Eng., President of Sirios, Qualified Person pursuant to National Instrument 43-101.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility


For more information:
Dominique Doucet, CEO
Phone: 514-510-7961

Print Friendly, PDF & Email